Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thinking About Mother's Day

Mother's Love

Mother's Day is approaching.  I hope that you have something planned.  Nothing worse than telling the important women in your life that they are not important enough to plan for.  So if you haven't - stop reading and get something started - it is not to late.  
Sorry for the negative encouragement.  I wanted to give you some quotes about Mother's to inspire your affection for special women we all love.  

Quotes 

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Theodore Hesburgh
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
Abraham Lincoln

Here are the top quotes from Facebook for 2014

Scripture

Her children rise up and call her blessed;
    her husband also, and he praises her:
 “Many women have done excellently,  
but you surpass them all.” Proverbs 31:28-29
    

She is clothed with strength and dignity,
and she laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25


My Mother and Grandmother have always been a vital and dear part of my life.  I thank God every time I remember them.   
Thanks Mom - I love You

What thoughts and memories do you have?




No comments: