Monday, April 25, 2011

Update

 Did you notice the pizza box next to me in the 1st picture, that was the 4th of July.  One Pizza a week was my norm.  I think I have had 3 slices over the last 2 months - hey maybe thats how I have lost 43 lbs thus far. The second picture was this last Friday before my last long run.  I have been following a plan that I got from Runners World.  I have not ran to more than a buffet in 30 years so I know I needed to find a plan that I could follow.  The plan has had me running 25 - 30 miles a week with a long run on Saturday.  These long runs have given me the confidence that I can complete 13 miles in less than 4 hours.  I am surprised at how much better I feel, simple things like tying my shoes are now so much easier with the greater flexibility and energy that I have.    
Thanks so much for your gifts and prayers.  They both mean so much to me and the Center.  You are helping us to encourage and guide families and individuals to greater health and happiness.  If you would like to give but can't remember to put the check in the mail, I am assuming that many of you are like me - I have good intentions but can't remember and I am to busy.  You can call us at 423-499-9335 and one of the secretaries can take your credit card info.  Or you can mail it to the address below.  
Again thank you so much for your help and encouragement
our address is:
The Transformation and Lighthouse Counseling Center
7209 Hamilton Acres Circle
Chattanooga, TN 37421

No comments: